How Does It Work
1. Booking: When you book one of out Rose ® Retreats you can send us your existing medical reports (if you have any) and fill online (prior your arrival) our admission forms.
2. Arrival and transfer: You will be picked up at your arrival place (airport, train/bus station) and will be transferred to our hotel and check-in.
3. The check-up starts off with a preliminary interview with one of our specialists, who will be in charge of yours file.
Further specialists examinations can be booked.
The Rose Retreats is drawn up after an incoming diagnosis and determination of the client's health status and general life style.
On the first day our clients receive:
a detailed plan of their stay
a personalised treatment and dietary plan
a customised workout program duration 2 to 6 hours.
4. During the Rose ® Retreat you will be guided and advised by a professional, who will help you easily achieve your goals and will keep supporting you even after your stay, when you go back to your everyday life, you will have access to all wellness facilities according to your Rose programme. All performed therapies and the results of the diagnostics are provided to the client in electronic form. Duration 3 - 21 days
5. Last day
Tests & Final Assessment
Checkout, departure and transfer to the airport
6. After Rose ® Retreats Care discounts for re-visits. Post-Therapeutic remote support in several stages consultations, delivery of food supplements and cosmetics, re-visits.